Tuesday, May 21, 2013

I Love Cupcakes

Snapshot_602p

It is with much sadness that Cupcakes announced recently they are closing their shop and sim on 23rd May. 
You have a couple more days to get any remaining merchandise for 50% off or at the Cupcakes Developer Center creator kits for buy one get one free. 

Cupcakes has long been one of the best designers for cute, affordable skin and clothing. Also one of the most generous. In my first days I got a great start with all the wonderful gifts they offered in their bargain basement. One of my earlier much longer post 5 years ago,featured many of the goodies they offered at the time as a result they gave me the first review item I ever got as a blogger. Rosemary Galbraith and Mimi Coral are talented and will be moving onto their own individual projects and we wish them all the best and look forward to see their new brands. 


Hair: Truth 
Skin: Cupcakes- Lovespell Lucky Board Skin
Lingerie: Cupcakes 
Pose: NoWow

No comments: